WE’VE MISSED YOU!!!
We will begin resuming our routine dental care on May 20, 2020 with modifications. Changes have been made at Northwest Corner Dental Partners in alignment with our commitment to our patients’ safety and dental health being the highest priority. Our office will continue to follow strict infection control guidelines which have been further enhanced due to COVID-19. We have been constantly monitoring and adjusting to the recommendations and guidelines made by the CSDA, the ADA, the CDC, and OSHA as well the State of Connecticut. New precautions at your next appointment will include
- Please call and wait in your car when you arrive
- COVID-19 risk screening questionnaire before dental treatment
- Please wear your own mask or face covering. If you do not have one, we can provide one but PPE is still difficult to obtain. Save our supply!
- Do not bring food or drink with you
- Your temperature will be taken at arrival
- Please enter the office alone without family or friends unless necessary
- Sanitize or wash hands upon arrival
- Remember to maintain social distancing whenever possible
We thank you in advance for your cooperation as we resume our dental practice activities. We have been attempting to reschedule patient visits from the past two months. Please do not hesitate to call to schedule future appointments with us for emergencies, cleanings, and all other routine dental care. Existing appointments may be modified to allow more time for our new protocols. We appreciate your understanding. Our doctors and staff are looking forward to seeing you.